We value you as a client, and realize that your satisfaction is important in earning your future business and your referrals. Plants are living and require maintenance to a varying degree. Once your landscape project is completed, you will assume the responsibility of caring for it. We will gladly walk you through and explain to you, exactly how we would take care of each part of it. Observation is the key to keeping your landscape beautiful… Do you notice wilting, discoloration, insects, leaf drop, or any other type of plant decline? Call us as soon as you can so that we can recommend a solution to the problem.
If you do not have the knowledge or the time to devote to keeping your plants looking their best, we can help. We offer professional maintenance services that include certified chemical applications, fertilizing, bush trimming, and mulching.
What is not included in our warranty:
- Vandalism or acts of God including hail, ice storms, early and late season freezes, damaging winds, etc…
- Plants that do not receive adequate amounts of water.
- Plants that are damaged or die as a result of insect infestation or disease unless covered by a maintenance contract. (If insect infestation or disease is diagnosed, we can apply controls for a reasonable fee.)
- Plants that die as a result of improper cultural practices such as over or under-watering, improper fertilizing, or damage from chemical applications.
- Plants that are transplanted.