We value you as a client. We realize that to earn your future business and your referrals, you must be satisfied. We work to earn your Satisfaction.
Plants are living and require maintenance to a varying degree. You will assume the responsibility of caring for your landscape project upon the completion of the project. We will gladly walk you through and explain to you exactly how we would take care of each part of it. To keep your landscape beautiful, you will need to be observant… Do you notice wilting, discoloration, insects, leaf drops, or any other type of plant decline? Call us as soon as you can so that we can recommend a solution to the problem.
If you do not have the knowledge or the time to devote to keeping your plants looking their best, we can help. We offer professional maintenance services that include certified chemical applications, fertilizing, bush trimming, and mulching.
Items not included in our warranty:
- Vandalism or acts of God including hail, ice storms, early and late season freezes, damaging winds, etc…
- Plants that do not receive adequate amounts of water.
- Plants that are damaged or die because of insect infestation or disease unless covered by a maintenance contract. (If you notice insect infestation or disease, we can apply controls for a reasonable fee.)
- Plants that die because of improper cultural practices such as over or under-watering, improper fertilizing, or damage from chemical applications.
- Plants that are transplanted.